Brewery Review of Banger Brewing in Las Vegas, NV
- All of their beer is extremely fresh, made on site. The brewer happened to be there on the day I was there and he informed us that a new beer would be going on tap in about 2 hours when the carbonation had finished. Now that’s fresh!
- The beers aren’t just run-of-the-mill recipes, they are experimenting with new flavors and combinations.
- Very clean and bright with an obvious pride of ownership.
- Fair prices for both pints and flights, and happy hour specials are available.
- Extremely knowledgeable staff that are clearly invested in the business.
- Very convenient location right on Fremont St. with plenty of things to do around it.
- Because it’s Vegas they offer the option of serving your beer in a plastic cup so you can take it back out onto Fremont St. and enjoy it on the go.
- Only 7 of their beers on draught and a 3-4 guest taps (although I tried 5 of them and they were all delicious).
- No food available (although the ability to just walk out on Fremont St. negates that a bit).
- Because it’s on Fremont St. you can’t park there, so you’ll have to walk a little.
Final Verdict: Honestly, I’m just nitpicking to find “Cons”, this place is great. If you’re in Las Vegas and want to try some innovative super-fresh beers (like Jalapeno Hefeweizen or Jasmine Rosemary Saison) you have to pop in to Banger Brewing. They have a tasting room in the truest sense of the word, as people walking by can come in for a beer to-go or folks like me can settle in and try many selections in a comfortable settling. They have only been open about a year, but have been so successful they are already working on an expansion. That means they need to think more about branding, so my only suggestion to them would be to name their beer flight “The Four Banger”… you can thank me later.